As a member of the CMO’s senior leadership team, the Director of Product Management & Marketing provides strategic and tactical leadership to the teams who manage and market the products and solutions made available to members. The candidate must demonstrate a passion for serving our membership organizations, be thrilled with the challenge of transforming marketing and reenergizing a 50-year old brand. The expectation of this role is to develop a highly effective direct and digital marketing organization that uses customer-centric tactics, data-driven strategies, digital innovation and branded communications to accelerate growth in a mission-driven affinity marketing company.
In this highly visible role, the candidate will lead a staff to develop and implement product strategies, cultivate partner relationships, manage budgets and agencies, and execute integrated marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will be able to show proven success of leading teams through transformation and applying a broad spectrum of marketing strategies and innovation to create and promote a Customer-Centric culture that can strengthen the membership program, deliver profitable returns and increase member loyalty.
This position is responsible for the management and growth of the financial product portfolio offered to members. The incumbent is responsible for staff leadership, partner relationships, portfolio management and growth strategies, financial management, marketing planning and execution, and member satisfaction. This position is also responsible for the achievement of the annual participation and revenue goals set forth.
This position is responsible for the daily technical production, deployment, and monitoring of NEA MB digital push communications sent via email or SMS. As a secondary focus, the incumbent assists with changes and updates to various external-facing web properties and also has responsibility for maintenance of the NEA MB intranet site.
- Technical construction and deployment of all member push communications sent via email or mobile SMS, including various types of triggered messaging.
- Serves as the primary operator and subject matter expert for all email and SMS aspects of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
- Provides email and SMS deliverability monitoring, reporting, and problem mitigation/resolution as needed.
- Generates original reporting as requested, and assists others in compiling email and/or SMS data for other reports.
- Assists with changes and updates needed to NEA MB web properties using the Content Management System (CMS)
- Updates and modifies corporate intranet site as directed.